ugh I just love manga so much.
“The only sadnesses that are dangerous and unhealthy are the ones that we carry around in public in order to drown them out with the noise; like diseases that are treated superficially and foolishly, they just withdraw and after a short interval break out again all the more terribly; and gather inside us and are life, are life that is unlived, rejected, lost, life that we can die of.” —Rainer Maria Rilke (via gif)
- Me: Why is this book over
- Me: Why couldn't it be longer
- Me: What am I supposed to read now
- *glances at pile of unread books*
- Me: Don't look at me like that
- I overthink everything to the point that I overthink the fact that I overthink things. I have no idea how to shut my brain up =_=
- The only reason I wake up is the promise of entertainment from Trickster Online. (yeah I’m a loser whatever)
- I’m doing my best to fight off the feeling that I am wasting my life.
- I still really don’t want school but I’m trying to be positive…
- I’m still really self conscious but I’m working on it and thinking about all the other people out there who actually have legit reasons as to why they don’t want people looking at them but still bravely choose to venture out into public where they know people are gonna stare.
- My quest to find a reason to live still goes on. I’m not suicidal or anything; I just want some meaning in my life.
- Me: Afraid to answer phones.
- Me: Afraid to answer the door.
- Me: Afraid to order food.
- Me: Afraid to be in a room full of people I don't know.
- Me: Afraid to talk to people on Tumblr.
- Me: Afraid to talk to people in real life.
Reblog if you truly enjoy following me.
- Me after every conversation: why the fuck did I say that
“Life isn’t as serious as the mind makes it out to be.” —Eckhart Tolle (via wethinkwedream)